ATI Engage Series
ATI’s Engage Series leads the way for a new generation of learners. Designed to replace course textbooks, each content area offers a highly engaged learning experience covering all the need-to-know information to prepare nursing students for the nurse generalist role.
Instead of jumping across many different resources and tools, students experience learning – processing knowledge, visualizing it, applying it, practicing it, assessing it, remediating it – all in one place.
From new learning styles to a wide variety of interactive activities to bringing clinical activities and applications into the classroom, we’re meeting your next generation of learners where they live and learn best – online and digitally engaged.
Start exploring ATI’s Engage Series today
Engaged learning for deeper comprehension
Students apply concepts as they learn them with embedded activities and multi-media threaded throughout tutorial content. Case studies, virtual applications, documentation activities with EHR Tutor, interactive learning activities featuring Next-Generation-NCLEX-style items, and more bring theory to life – bridging classroom to clinical.
Clinical judgment for practice preparedness
With activities and content that’s been strategically aligned to support the NCSBN’s Clinical Judgment Measurement Model’s six cognitive functions, Engage tutorials and assessments help develop important clinical judgment skills for professional practice.
Easier learning with more options for today’s learners
Students can now learn and study the way they want with tutorials that present course content in dynamic new ways. From podcasts to annotation with highlighting, note-taking, text-to-speech, and more, learning has never been easier on-the-go or for busy learners squeezing in quick study breaks.
FEATURES & ACTIVITIES WOVEN THROUGHOUT
- Easy search functions
- On-the-go listening with text-to-speech
- Conversational learning through podcasts
- Documentation activities with EHR Tutor
- Virtual simulations*
- Annotation such as highlighting and note-taking
- Audio pronunciation glossary
- Multi-media videos, pictures, body sounds audio, diagrams, and animations
- Unfolding case studies with questions
- Detailed step-by-step skills videos with rationales and checklists
- Quizzing and end-of-module tests with in-tutorial linked remediation
- Test banks with NGN items
- A wide variety of interwoven activities, challenges, and quizzing:
- Select all that apply questions
- Unfolding case studies
- Prioritization questions
- Open response questions
- Documentation challenges
- Drag and drop challenges
- Hotspot activities
- and more
*Included in Engage content areas most applicable.
Class preparedness and student accountability. With faculty visibility into student engagement and learning, students are held accountable to arrive to class prepared.
Focused content frees up more time to dig deeper. Original content, focused for the nurse generalist, means no added “fluff” or unnecessary topics most nurse generalists will never see. By focusing on the need-to-know, you can take more time to help students apply their learning. Plus, no publisher hoops and timelines or skewed or excessive content from a single textbook author means our content is the most up-to-date and diversely vetted to ensure your students are focused on the right areas.**
Ready-to-use teaching resources save you time and energy. With a full offering of educator resources for each module, we’ve done the heavy lifting for you.
- Pre-written lesson plans
- Test banks with Next Generation NCLEX items
- Clinical judgment case studies with concept maps
- Implementation guides
- Skills checklists
- Expert charts for EHR documentation activities
- Self-reflection activities
All lessons are mapped to 46 key nursing concepts for easy integration into a concept-based curriculum or a traditional curriculum.
- Acid-Base Balance
- Cellular Regulation
- Cognition, Teamwork and Collaboration
- Clinical Judgement
- End of Life
- Evidence-based Practice
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Gas Exchange
- Health Care Law
- Health Policy
- Health Promotion, Wellness, Disease Prevention
- Healthcare Delivery Systems
- Quality Improvement
- Human Growth & Development
- Interpersonal Violence
- Intracranial Regulation
- Leadership and Management
- Mood and Affect
- Patient-centered Care
- Stress and Coping
- Teaching and Learning/Patient Education
- Tissue Integrity
For more information about ATI Engage Series products, contact your Client Executive or complete the form below.