Active Stack™ Pharmacology Flash Cards
Active Stack™ Pharmacology Flash Cards provide your students over 1,900 interactive, online flash cards covering a broad range of pharmacology content. This essential study aid helps students comprehend the deep breadth of pharmacology needed to pass the NCLEX®.
Developed by experts, Active Stack features detailed information on the top 200 drugs, including select prototype drugs for major drug categories. Active Stack helps students grasp content related to therapeutic uses, administration considerations, common side and adverse effects, nursing interventions and priority patient instructions, contraindications, precautions and interactions.
Here’s how students work with Active Stack:
- Students sort cards for review according to drug classification and content focus
- Students have the ability to mark flash cards as correct or incorrect
- Incorrect cards are flagged for remediation
- A score is provided at the completion of a set of cards
- Cards tagged as incorrect can be reviewed for remediation
Active Stack Pharmacology Flash Cards cover content including:
- Generic and brand/trade name
- Therapeutic use
- Side-adverse effects
- Patient instructions
- Administration considerations