Coming in 2022: Next Generation NCLEX item types will be added to Concept-Based Assessments, accompanied by partial scoring and reporting on the six cognitive function of the Clinical Judgment Measurement Model.
ATI’s standardized RN Concept-Based Assessments are the first of their kind to provide nationally-normed tests with proficiency benchmarks for use in concept-based curricula. 46 different key nursing concepts are covered in our online practice and proctored assessments, all featuring NCLEX-style questions. At four progressive stages across a nursing program’s curriculum, nurse educators can monitor and measure student mastery in each concept.
Concept-Based Assessments features:
- Developed by experienced nurse educators and subject matter experts
- Standardized data and testing determined by a rigorous norming process
- Multi-level evaluations of student comprehension
- Summative assessments featuring NCLEX-style questions
- Reports and targeted remediation for student improvement