THE NCLEX® EXPERIENCE
The NCSBN continues to research new NCLEX item types — referred to as Next Generation NCLEX (NGN) — to address clinical judgment. Ensure you and your students are ready for these unique questions with this new resource from ATI. The NCLEX Experience will expose both faculty and students to future assessment techniques and practice with new item formats.
- Three overview videos on The NCLEX Experience, NCLEX Tips & Strategies and Next Generation NCLEX Research
- Six Next Generation NCLEX item type videos featuring each of the following potential item types:
- Extended Multiple Response
- Extended Drag and Drop
- Cloze (Drop-down)
- Enhanced Hot Spot (Highlighting)
- Clinical Judgment Case Study
- Practice with two Clinical Judgment Case Studies and individual item type samples
What is Next Generation NCLEX?
In the shortest explanation possible, NCSBN has set out to create an enhanced version of NCLEX that will include new item types to better measure a candidate’s clinical judgment ability.