This learning tutorial introduces students to informatics, client-care technology, evidence-based practice, and important roles that these topics play in improving healthcare. Through active participation, students are set up for success in clinical and practice settings.
Nursing Informatics and Technology promotes student competency in:
Patient & provider safety
- Information Management Systems
- Literacy Skills and Consumer Educational Needs
- Virtual Social Networks
Knowledge for them, know-how for you.
- Media-rich tutorials
- Case studies with quizzes
- Module tests with rationales
- Nationally normed assessments with NCLEX-style questions (practice & proctored)
After completing all modules, students will know how to:
- Integrate informatics best practices into their professional development practices
- Monitor client trends, patterns, and outcomes using informatics
- Reduce errors using decision-making systems and evidence
- Evaluate evidence for its credibility before integrating into practice
- Use a variety of electronic client records while safeguarding health information
- Recognize the value and need for lifelong learning
- Educator Implementation Guide
- Video case studies
- Lesson plans
- Video library
Ask your ATI Integration Nurse Educator how this solution aligns with your QSEN-based student learning outcomes or course objectives.