We assist you in developing or updating your systematic evaluation plan and its respective components. ATI’s expert consultants work with you to establish levels of achievement to measure program effectiveness and support continuous quality improvement. We work with you to establish an evidence-based process that supports action plans to improve areas that do not meet expected levels of achievement. Additionally, our consultants facilitate a review of your program’s data, uncovering evidence upon which decisions can be made by your faculty to support changes in your program.
We believe program evaluation is a continuous process that supports quality improvement. We facilitate the development or revision of a systematic evaluation plan for your program that addresses accreditation outcome measures. We review your current levels of achievement, data collection tools and surveys, and assist you in the analysis of data collected.
Let Us Help You
- Develop or revise a systematic evaluation plan (SEP)
- Review faculty roles and responsibilities in program evaluation process
- Establish a continuous quality improvement process that provides sufficient data for evidence-based program and curriculum changes
- Establish benchmarks/levels of achievement with rationale
- Develop evaluation tools for students, courses, faculty, clinical and program
- Facilitate review of data and establish evidence-based action plans
Florida Atlantic University College of Nursing (FAU) overhauled its program evaluation plan and installed new curriculum development tools. ATI Consulting Services helped them create clear strategies and simplify evaluation procedures for better program results.Read More