TEAS Transcript Credits
If you plan to send your official TEAS Transcript to more than one school, you will need to purchase TEAS Transcript Credits. Additional teas transcripts or “Transcript Credits” may be purchased for $27.
- One credit = one TEAS Transcript submission.
- Transcript credits do not expire.
- You will be able to submit your TEAS Transcript(s) following the completion of your proctored TEAS Exam.
- If you have taken multiple TEAS exams, you may choose the exam results you wish to share.
- You can manage your transcript credit(s) by logging into your student account at www.atitesting.com/login and clicking the MY RESULTS tab.
- Each scored TEAS exam will be listed in the MY RESULTS tab with a link to SEND TRANSCRIPT.
For step-by-step purchase instructions for TEAS Transcript Credits – download this document.
TEAS Transcripts are typically sent within 2 hours. ATI offers reporting of TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) test results to schools as a convenience to nursing school applicants. However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure that each of your school applications, as well as your TEAS test results, is complete, properly submitted, and on file with each such school. Please note that if you are taking the TEAS exam at a school testing facility, your test results will automatically be forwarded to that school, in addition to any other school(s) that you have requested herein to receive your test results.
In-Person at an Institution
or Online at an Institution
If you are testing at an institution or at a school testing center (in-person or online remote proctored), your TEAS transcript that was included in your TEAS Exam registration is automatically sent to that school/location. You cannot choose an alternate school for your submission of this transcript.
If you are applying to more than one school or a different school than where you are testing, you will need to purchase additional transcripts or transcript credits for those submissions.
A Transcript can only be sent to an Institution one time. If your Institution is asking you to re-send your scores, you will not be able to do so. The Institution can pull results from their ATI account if your scores were officially submitted.
Online TEAS at ATI
or TEAS at PSI
If you are testing via TEAS at ATI or TEAS at PSI, you will receive one complimentary transcript with your registration and may choose the school in which to submit this official transcript.
You may send the transcript following the completion of your TEAS exam by logging into your student account at www.atitesting.com/login and selecting SEND TRANSCRIPT under TEAS ACTIVITY or by selecting the MY RESULTS tab and clicking SEND TRANSCRIPT below your scored proctored TEAS exam results.
If you are applying to more than one school, you will need to purchase additional transcripts or transcript credits for those submissions. A Transcript can only be sent to an Institution one time. If your Institution is asking you to re-send your scores, you will not be able to do so. The Institution can pull results from their ATI account if your scores were officially submitted.
Have TEAS Questions?
Find answers on our ATI TEAS FAQ Center by typing your question below.
- How to submit ATI transcripts
- Can I send my transcript to more than one school
- How Quickly are TEAS Transcripts Sent?
- What do I do if I sent the wrong ATI TEAS transcript?
- How to send transcript for TEAS at ATI Exams
- Transcript Details for TEAS at Institution Exams
- Why is my institution not on the transcript send list?
- How to purchase an additional TEAS Transcript
- Do I need to attend the school where I take the TEAS Exam at?
- How is the ATI TEAS Test Scored?
- How do I get my ATI TEAS Score?