Maternal Newborn Nursing
Our products are meant to be used together
Delve into the matter of childbirth with test prep materials created to provide an insight into this crucial aspect of women’s healthcare. This program teaches students about a woman’s physiological changes during pregnancy, normal and complicated antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum care, plus normal and complicated newborn care. Concepts also extend into mother and newborn pharmacological interventions, nutritional guidelines and cultural considerations in regard to full natal care.
Our products were designed to work together. First take the Maternal Newborn Online Practice Test A to determine what areas you need to study. Then use the Maternal Newborn Review Module to remediate your weak areas of knowledge. Follow-up with our Maternal Newborn Online Practice Test B to determine any additional knowledge gaps. Finalize your studying using the Maternal Newborn Review Module. Then successfully master Maternal Newborn Nursing.
Form A & Form B
Online Practice Assessments
Determine areas of study that need improvement by taking our online practice assessments.
- 60 questions per assessment
- Rationales for right and wrong answers
- Assessment can be accessed 5 times
- Ability to pause the practice test and flag questions
- Detailed performance reports following the assessment
Find areas to improve upon by taking one of our practice assessments.
- Over 190 pages of content to help you master Maternal Newborn Nursing
- Quizzes with detailed rationales after each chapter
- Sections include: Human Reproduction, Changes During Pregnancy, Complications of Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery, Complications of Labor and Delivery, Routine Postpartum Care, Complications of the Postpartum Period, Low-Risk Newborn Care, and Complications of the Newborn
- Active Learning Scenarios are given at the end of each chapter. A nursing scenario is given, and you apply the knowledge from that chapter in that scenario
- NCLEX® Connections at the beginning of each unit – pointing out areas of the detailed test plan that relate to the content in that unit
- QSEN Competencies. Icons are positioned throughout the module to point out QSEN competencies
Products can be purchased individually or as a part of the recommended package.