About The TEAS Exam > TEAS Proctored by PSI
TEAS proctored by PSI registration:
Have you been instructed by the school in which you’re applying to register for the TEAS Exam at PSI? Let’s get started. For a complete step-by-step registration guide with visuals, download this document.
Step 1: Check the PSI testing locations to make sure there is an exam date and time available that fits your schedule. All TEAS exam purchases are final, so be sure there is an exam location, date and time available to you prior to your exam purchase.
Step 2: Visitwww.atitesting.com/register
Step 3: Scroll to the registration section of the page, and click “REGISTER NOW”
Step 4: Click “In-Person” Registration
Step 5: Choose your program type – either “TEAS for Nursing Students or TEAS for Allied Health”
Step 6: Select a state. Then select “search”
Step 7: Scroll to the bottom of the results find TEAS at PSI section. Click “Select”
Step 8: Choose the exam type – either “TEAS for Nursing Students or TEAS for Allied Health”
Step 9: Follow the prompts to pay for your TEAS exam. You will need to either sign in with an existing ATI username and password or create an account during this checkout process. You will receive a confirmation of payment from ATI where you can immediately schedule your TEAS at PSI exam. To schedule your exam later, you will need to log into the ATI student portal and navigate to your Recent Activity or the TEST tab. There you can click on the Schedule Now or Manage Exam link and follow the prompts to schedule your exam. Starting November 19, 2021, PSI will be offering online remote testing options. You will have the choice to take your exam at PSI either as a remote exam that can be taken at home or at an actual PSI testing center. For a list of PSI Remote testing Tech Requirements, click here: https://www.psionline.com/online-proctoring-guide-test-takers/.
For any questions about registering for the TEAS exam at PSI, please contact PSI directly at 1-833-537-1330.
What to bring on test day
- Photo ID: To be admitted to your testing session, you will need to present government issued photo identification, such a driver’s license, passport or green card.
- You will not be admitted to the test if you do not have your ID or if your ID does not meet the following requirements:
- Government issued
- Current photograph
- Examinee signature
- Permanent address
- Please note: a credit card photo, temporary license or student ID does not meet these criteria.
- ATI log-in information: Please bring your ATI log-in information. You will need to create a student account at www.atitesting.com prior to test day (this was most likely done during registration) and have your log-in information with you. Test takers who do NOT have the ATI username and password will not be able to take the exam.
- Two #2 sharpened pencils.
What not to bring on test day
Leave the following items at home or in your car, as they are not permitted in the exam room.
- Additional Apparel: This includes, but is not limited to, jackets, coats, hats and sunglasses. Discretionary allowances are made for religious apparel. All apparel is subject to inspection by the proctor.
- Personal Items: This includes, but is not limited to, purses, computer bags, backpacks and duffel bags.
- Electronics: This includes, but is not limited to, cell phones, smart phones, beepers/pagers, calculators (will be provided), and digital or smart watches.
- Food or Drink: This is only permitted as a documented, medically necessary item.
- Friends or family: only the registered test-taker is allowed in the room.
What to expect on test day
- Testing staff will check your photo ID, admit you to your test room, and direct you to a seat.
- Before you begin your TEAS exam, an introductory tutorial is provided on the computer screen. The time you spend on this tutorial, up to 15 minutes, DOES NOT count as a part of your examination time.
- Physically present proctors in the room are monitoring for odd or disruptive behavior. Do not engage in misconduct or disruption. If you do, you will be dismissed, and your exam will not be scored.
- A four-function calculator will be provided by the testing center. You will not be allowed to use calculators that you have brought from home.
- The proctor will provide you with scratch paper for use during the exam. Scratch paper is not to be used before the exam or during breaks. All paper, in its entirety, must be returned to the proctor at the end of the testing session.
- After the Math section, you make take a 10-minute break. During the break, DO NOT access any personal items.
- If you need to leave your seat at any time other than the scheduled break, raise your hand for the proctor. You must sign out/in on the sign-in sheet and you will lose the test time. You are not allowed to use any electronic devices or telephones during the test.
- If, during the exam, you have a technical issue with your computer, or for any reason need the proctor, raise your hand.
- You may not exit the building during the exam.
- Test challenges or testing room complaints should be reported to the proctor before leaving the room on exam day.
Official TEAS transcripts
- You will receive one official transcript as a part of your ATI TEAS exam registration. You will need to log into your student account at www.atitesting.com/login to access your TEAS exam results and send your official TEAS Transcript(s).
- TEAS exam results are posted to your ATI account under the My Results tab within 48 – 72 hours. The date on the score report will reflect the date the exam posts into the student account. (not the date the exam was taken)
- You may purchase additional transcripts through the ATI Store to send your results to other institutions.
- Please note that some schools will not accept transcripts from exams taken at other locations. Please check with the school(s) in which you are applying to understand their TEAS exam policies prior to purchasing additional transcripts.
ATI offers reporting of TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) test results to schools as a convenience to nursing school applicants. However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure that each of your school applications, as well as your TEAS exam results, is complete, properly submitted, and on file with each such school.
TEAS Exam cancellation policy at PSI
You may cancel and reschedule a test appointment without forfeiting your fee if your cancellation notice is received 2 days before the scheduled test date. For example, for a Monday appointment, the cancellation notice would need to be received on the previous Saturday. You may call PSI at 833-537-1330 to reschedule or log into your ATI account and navigate to the test tab. Find the ATI TEAS at PSI Proctored Assessment Card and click Manage Exam to make any changes to your exam date, location, time etc. Note: A voicemail or email message is not an acceptable form of cancellation. Please use your ATI Student account or call PSI and speak to a Customer Service Representative.
Your registration will be invalid, you will not be able to take the test as scheduled, and you will forfeit your test fee, if you:
- Do not cancel your appointment 2 days before the scheduled test date
- Do not appear for your test appointment
- Arrive after test start time
- Do not present proper identification when you arrive for the test.
TEAS testing accommodations at PSI
All examination centers are equipped to provide access in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990.
Applicants with disabilities or those who would otherwise have difficulty taking the examination should request for alternative arrangements by Clicking Here.
Requirements for exam accommodation requests:
You are required to submit documentation from the medical authority or learning institution that rendered a diagnosis. Verification must be uploaded to PSI on the letterhead stationery of the authority or specialist and include the following:
- Description of the disability and limitations related to testing
- Recommended accommodation/modification
- Name, title and telephone number of the medical authority or specialist
- Original signature of the medical authority or specialist
TEAS at PSI Exam Support
If you have questions about your registration or specific test day requirements, please contact PSI customer service at 1-833-537-1330.
If you have general questions about the ATI TEAS exam, please contact ATI customer support at 1-800-667-7531 or visit our Contact Us page for other communication options.
Don’t Forget to Prep
We are now offering the new 2020-2021 TEAS Study Manual with a full-length practice test in an eBook format as well as a new TEAS Online Practice Assessment (Version C).
View all of our prep products here.
TEAS at PSI FAQ’s:
Immediately after purchase.
You will have two ways to schedule your TEAS at PSI exam: You may schedule your TEAS at PSI exam directly from the receipt you receive from ATI after paying the TEAS at PSI exam fee
You may also schedule your TEAS at PSI exam via the ATI Student Portal by logging into your ATI account at www.atitesting.com/login and navigating to your Recent Activity or the TEST tab. There you can click on the Schedule Now or Manage Exam link and follow the prompts to schedule your exam.
Log into your student account at ATI via www.atitesting.com/login and navigate to your Recent Activity or the TEST tab Find the TEAS Proctored by PSI and click Manage Exam. You may cancel and reschedule a test appointment without forfeiting your fee if your cancellation notice/change is received 2 days before the scheduled test date.
There is not a limit. TEAS at PSI exam opportunity expires 1 year from date of purchase exam from ATI.
Scores should post to your ATI account within 48-72 hours.
You must log into your ATI Student Account via www.atitesting.com/login and navigate to the My Results Tab. TEAS at PSI exam results will be posted in 48 to 72 hours following the completion of your exam. There you will select Send Transcript under your exam results and follow the prompts. Please make sure you have checked with the institutions in which you are applying to make sure they will accept transcripts from exams taken at PSI prior to sending your official transcript.
PSI has their own technical line for their remote testing option. This number is posted in the exam itself: 844-267-1017.
For a complete list of PSI Tech Requirements for their remote exam, visit this page: https://www.psionline.com/online-proctoring-guide-test-takers/.
If you have a documented emergency, you may send proof of emergency to [email protected] for review.
Don’t forget to prep
We are now offering the new 2020-2021 TEAS Study Manual with a full-length practice test in an eBook format, as well as a new TEAS Online Practice Assessment (Version C).
View all of our prep products here.