These are the system requirements for taking an online remote proctored exam using Proctorio. Please make sure you are able to meet these requirements prior to test day.
- Download Google Chrome™ Version 86 or later (Download). If you already have Google Chrome, make sure you have the most up-to-date version.
- Test on a PC or a Mac (a phone or a tablet cannot be used):
- It is recommended that you update to the most current OS possible.
- PC – Windows 10 or later, minimum resolution 1024 x 600
- Mac – Mac OS®X 10.11 or later, minimum resolution 1024 x 600
- Disable your pop-up blocker in Google Chrome
- Install the Proctorio Chrome Extension in Google Chrome
- Have a microphone – either internal or external.
- Have a webcam (minimum resolution 320x240 VGA) – either internal or external.
- Ensure your internet speed is between 0.5 – 1 Mbps. You can test your internet speed using www.speedtest.net.