ATI Nursing Education Nurse Educator Essential Contest Rules
Applied Technology Institute (“ATI”)
NURSE EDUCATOR ESSENTIALS PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR PAYMENT OF MONEY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law
1. Eligibility. The Nurse Educator Essentials Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to those individuals that (i) fully fill out the online form and (ii) answer the proposed question. Entrants that do not fully complete the online form and answer the question are not eligible to enter. Entrants must reside in the United States and must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Residents of Puerto Rico are ineligible to enter. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Participation in the Promotion is voluntary.
2. Promotion; Promotion Period. The Promotion, consisting of a question that will be reviewed by a set of ATI judges who will choose the winner will be awarded a free registration to attend the Nurse Educator Essentials event, July 15-18, 2019, in Kansas City, starts at 8 a.m. CST on March 1, 2019, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on March 18, 2019. (The promotion does not cover the cost of transportation, lodging or other incidentals.) The Promotion Period may be extended at the discretion of ATI, with notification of that extension posted on the Surveys’ website.
3. To Enter. During the Promotion Period, you may enter by completing the online form and answering the question located at https://atinee.com/contest/. Participation in the promotion is voluntary and you may elect to decline to participate by not providing the information required. By participating in the Promotion, entrants acknowledge and agree to these Official Rules.
4. Limit. Limit is one (1) entry per person. If multiple entries are received from any individual, all such subsequent entries will be disqualified.
5. Odds of winning. Odds of winning depend upon the number of completed Surveys received from eligible individuals who have elected to participate in the Promotion during the Promotion Period.
6. Awarding of Prize. There will be one winner. On or about seven (7) business days following the Promotion Period, ATI will select the name of the potential winner from among the total number of all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or certified mail within the week following of the end of the contest. If any prize, prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner as described below. ATI is not responsible or liable for lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. In order to receive the prize, the winner must advise ATI of the address to which the prize should be sent. If the winner does not reply to such notification within 5 business days of the date ATI first notified the winner that he or she had won the prize, such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. ATI’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Promotion. All prize claims are subject to verification by ATI. The potential winner must complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Compliance/Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release, as allowed by state law, each of which must be completed, signed and returned within fourteen (14) days from date of issuance or the winner will forfeit the prize. The prize (a code to be used online to register) will be e-mailed to the winner within one week (seven days) of ATI’s receipt of the foregoing documents. By accepting a prize, winners acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
7. Prize Redemption. All costs and expenses are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. Each winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with the receipt or use of his/her respective prize. The winner will be issued a Form 1099 in the amount of the actual retail value of the prize, if and as required by law. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash; they may, however, be transferred, assigned or substituted to another person. That person will need to fill out all the forms described herein to be eligible for the prize.
8. Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness, biographical information, and/or photograph without further notification or compensation for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes by ATI using media of ATI’s choice. In the case of any dispute, the matter will be decided by ATI in the exercise of its discretion.
9. Use of Data. By participating in the Promotion, entrants hereby agree to ATI’s collection and usage of their personal information as described herein.
Disqualification; Discontinuation of Promotion. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, attempting to interfere with the proper play of this Promotion or to be otherwise behaving in an unsportsmanlike manner, as solely determined by ATI will be disqualified and may be subject to prosecution. If in the judgment of ATI, the Promotion is compromised by unauthorized human intervention or other causes, which corrupts the administration, security, fairness or intended proper play of the Promotion, ATI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to discontinue, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion and to proceed in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a potential winner in a random drawing from among eligible entries received prior to any such discontinuation, suspension, termination or modification.
Release. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ATI, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors and assigns (“Released Parties) from and against any and all liability, costs, claims, damages (including, without limitation, any special, incidental or consequential damages), or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion, or arising out of participation in any Promotion related activity, or the awarding, acceptance, receipt or use of the prize.
Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer. The Released Parties are not responsible for any condition caused by events beyond its control that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, including without limitation illegible, unintelligible, late, lost, damaged, incomplete, misdirected or stolen entries; for incorrect or inaccurate entry information; or for any typographical, technical or human errors whether due to technical or computer malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or which may otherwise occur in the transmission of processing of any entries in this Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical or computer malfunctions of any kind, failures of any telephone computer line or network, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF EFFORTS TO CREATE OR SUBMIT THE ENTRY OR WITH RESPECT TO ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE OF THE PRIZE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE AND PROMOTION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
General. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually and without resort to class action, in the appropriate courts in the State of Kansas exclusively. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or a party’s rights and obligations, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of any other jurisdiction. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Winners List. To request a copy of a list of all winners, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope to Laurel Uballez, Senior Marketing Manager, ATI, 11161 Overbrook Road, Suite 100, Leawood, KS 66211. Requests must be received on or before the date which is sixty (60) days after completion of the Promotion Period.
© 2018 Associated Technologies Institute. All rights reserved.