Two inspiring sessions. One fully prepared Champion.
Ignite Bootcamp is a live, virtual, training course to fully prepare you for success in your role as ATI Champion. This is your last—and most important—step in the onboarding process! Plus, you’ll receive a special gift after your training is completed.
Ignite Bootcamp offers a safe learning environment that will leave you feeling:
- Excited to lead, inspire, and motivate your colleagues.
- Confident to manage up, and in some cases, manage up against resistance.
- Ready to use ATI tools to improve your program.
- Empowered knowing you play a crucial, long-term role in creating better nurses.
Contact your Client Executive to learn more about ATI Champions.Contact Us
Details on our upcoming Ignite Bootcamps
- Dates: Friday, October 7, 2022 from 9 AM – 11:30 AM CST
- Place: Webinar link will be provided after registration.
- Cost: Completely free.
- As a reminder, attendance is reserved exclusively for ATI Champions.
- Plus, join us for a special, options, NGN Luncheon session open to all ATI Champions from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CST.
Onboard from anywhere.
In our completely virtual bootcamp, we’ll offer 2 contact hours.
This event runs from 9 - 11:30 and includes the two sessions below. It is most suited for ATI Champions who have not previously completed an Ignite Bootcamp.
Leadership Topic (1 contact hour)
Learn how to excel in this new leadership role at your program. Join us for an empowering session full of inspiration to help you claim your voice, advocate, and lead your nursing program forward to a successful future.
|9:15 – 10:15 a.m. CST|
Motivating Peers and Creating a Positive Climate for Success (1 contact hour)
Learn tools and tips to motivate peers, promote a positive climate, explore leadership qualities, and incorporate change theory.
|10:30 – 11:30 a.m. CST|
Stick around to join us for a special ATI Champion event.
Bring your lunch and your NGN questions as we dig in with a special guest. Then we’ll spend an hour talking specifics around ATI solutions for NGN success.
NGN Tools & Resources
In this session our Integration Nurse Specialist Educator will take you through the "Nuts and Bolts" of the New Next Generation NCLEX that students will begin to take starting in the Spring of 2023. In addition, a Product Training Specialist will take you through all the ATI resources and solutions that support the Next Generation NCLEX.
|12:00 – 1:00 p.m. CST|
*If you’d like to attend both of the sessions on October 7 (Ignite Bootcamp and the NGN Luncheon), please register for both separately. You will need to repeat your registration and make the appropriate selection from the drop-down each time.Register Now