Mental Health Nursing
Use our products together for your best results
This review module and practice test combination is organized into units covering the foundations of mental health nursing, traditional nonpharmacological therapies, psychobiologic disorders, psychopharmacological therapies, specific populations and psychiatric emergencies. Content is divided into the following principles: nursing concepts, procedures, disorders and medications.
Our products were designed to work together. First take the Mental Health Online Practice Test A to determine what areas you need to study. Then use the Mental Health Review Module to remediate your weak areas of knowledge. Follow-up with our Mental Health Online Practice Test B to determine any additional knowledge gaps. Finalize your studying using the Mental Health Review Module. Then successfully master Mental Health Nursing.
Form A & Form B
Online Practice Assessments
Determine areas of study that need improvement by taking our online practice assessments.
- 60 questions per assessment
- Rationales for right and wrong answers
- Assessment can be accessed 5 times
- Ability to pause the practice test and flag questions
- Detailed performance reports following the assessment
Find areas to improve upon by taking one of our practice assessments.
- Over 190 pages of content to help you master Mental Health Nursing
- Quizzes with detailed rationales after each chapter
- Sections include: Basic Mental Health Nursing Concepts, including Legal and Ethical Issues; Traditional Nonpharmacological Therapies, including group and family therapies, brain stimulation therapies; Disorders, including anxiety, depression, substance abuse, somatic symptom and related disorders and more; Medications for Disorders; Specific Populations, including clients who are dying and/or grieving; and Psychiatric emergencies such as suicide, anger management, sexual assault and more.
- Active Learning Scenarios are given at the end of each chapter. A nursing scenario is given, and you apply the knowledge from that chapter in that scenario
- NCLEX® Connections at the beginning of each unit – pointing out areas of the detailed test plan that relate to the content in that unit
- QSEN Competencies – Icons are positioned throughout the module to point out QSEN competencies
Products can be purchased individually or as a part of the recommended package.